Senior Site Reliability Engineer needed to support rapidly growing company. The SRE team will focus on automation, instrumentation, and stability for our platforms to achieve health and performance.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer Details
- Leverage your engineering skills to dive into and prevent scaling or stability bottlenecks of our platform services
- Work with teams to deliver reliability to our stack.
- Develop tools to make all of Engineering more productive.
- Instrument, automate, and load test distributed, highly available products and services on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Partner with development teams to bring reliability into the dev cycle
- Partner with engineering teams to identify and instrument SLOs, and ultimately meet or exceed SLAs for our customers
Senior Site Reliability Engineer Requirements
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining and building large scale systems.
- 5+ years SRE, Production or Systems Engineering experience
- Experience with AWS products
- Strong in at least one of these languages Go, Elixir, Python, or Ruby
- Proficient in scripting and deployment automation
- Strong experience with Linux in a large-scale deployment
- Infrastructure and application instrumentation; defining and instrumenting SLOs and SLAs
- Experience with systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, and RabbitMQ
- Experience managing public cloud infrastructure
Senior Site Reliability Engineer Location
Remote: USA the world is changing so are we, we have a fully distributed company and are open to hiring across the US.