RN Case Manager needed in Marlborough, MA.
In hospice, you will be a true advocate for patients at the end of life while maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs.
If you are looking for a home with a well-established Company where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and purse your goals for the future join our team.
What the RN Case Manager will do:
- As a hospice case manager, you will have a special opportunity to provide, coordinate and direct the provision of hospice nursing and palliative care to terminally ill patients in their home.
- Closely collaborate with the attending physician, patients and their families, and other members of the patient care team to provide and maintain continuity of patient care to achieve excellent pain and symptom management and high-quality end-of-life care for the patient.
- Assess and reassess all physical, environmental, and emotional factors to determine hospice needs for patients in the home setting.
- Work in cooperation with the family/caregiver and IDT to meet the emotional needs of the patient/family/caregiver.
- Utilize a combination of agency resources and nationally recognized standards of practice to achieve excellent pain and symptom management and high-quality end-of-life care.
- Coordinate the total Plan of Care and maintains continuity of patient care by liaising with appropriate staff and the physician.
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and nurses.
- Attend funerals/calling hours when appropriate as assigned by the bereavement coordinator.
RN Case Manager Qualifications:
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in MA.
- 1+ years of experience as a registered nurse in a Hospice setting.
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN) preferred.
RN Case Manager Benefits and More:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees