Onsite Covid Test Supervisor needed to be on-site to assist testing supervisors with saliva sample collection and documentation. This is a temporary position that is expected to last about 4 months.
Onsite Covid Test Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and on-site symptom assessments and patient evaluations at the testing site.
- Oversee and document saliva collection for COVID-19 testing.
- Create and review chart notes for insurance purposes.
- Provide patient education.
- Triage patients and team members for COVID-19 signs and symptoms.
Onsite Covid Test Supervisor Qualifications:
- Holds a Minnesota licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as an advanced practice clinician.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience utilizing electronic medical records.
Hours of operation for testing sites are Wednesday-Friday from 12pm to 7pm and Saturday-Sunday from 10am to 4pm.