Home Care RN position summary
As a home care registered nurse, you will use cutting edge technology and clinical knowledge to provide exceptional care to patients who require one-to-one attention and monitoring in their home. Home care registered nurses are responsible for client assessment, care planning, intervention and overall supervision of patient care and outcomes.
Home Care RN Details
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry’s best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Other benefits
Home Care RN Requirements
- Graduate of an approved nursing education program.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of MA.
- 1 year of home care experience is strongly needed OR 1 year of acute care experience (such as ICU, ER, Med/Surg, ICU Step Down, Progressive Care).