Executive Assistant needed for fast growing company in a family-oriented company in Green Bay! The Executive Assistant will prepare statistical reports, conduct research, process information requests, develop and revise contracts and various administrative tasks and will report to the CEO.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the CEO for professional and personal activities
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive, and senior management.
- Prepare responses to correspondence.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for administrative team.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff
- Organize and maintain corporate electronic and paper filing systems
- Translate the CEO’s contractual proposals, agreements, and amendments
- Manage the delivery of correspondence and other legal documents
- Provide knowledge and training in legal documents to ensure accuracy and completeness of items for the CEO.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Attend meetings to record, transcribe and distribute minutes.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence for the CEO.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience supporting executives
- Extremely organized
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Pay close attention to details and maintain a very high level of professionalism.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment that can be fast-paced and pressure-filled at times.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to converse with customers and legal representative on legal matters being conducted by and for the CEO.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & Outlook, learn industry-specific Software programs.